Robert Anderson, MD
Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
Pediatric Heart Failure: are we any closer to heart success?
Tetralogy of Fallot: 350 years of evolving understanding
The Next Frontiers in Congenital Cardiac Care
CHECK OUT THE FIRST FEATURED LECTURE IN THIS NEW SERIES:
Series led by Krishna Kumar, MD and other experts from around the world.
NEW LECTURE SERIES!
Over 90% of the world’s children with congenital heart disease are born in low and middle income countries, yet education regarding the care of these children in this setting is lacking.
CASE OF THE MONTH
Presented by Justin Tretter, MD
Take the quiz and join the discussion!
Read the “Virtual Dissection 3D Reconstruction Technique: Ann Pediatr Card 2019 reference for more details, found under the Computed Tomography tab in the Guidelines and References section.
Check out the first published module in this newly developing Surgical Assistants Curriculum
March 2019 — Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
LEARNING CENTER CATALOG QUICK LINKS
Check out these other great educational resources.
GUIDELINES & REFERENCES
- CPR in infants and children with cardiac disease: AHA 2018 Scientific Statement
- Pediatric Cardiac Failure: ELSO 2018 Guidelines
- Neonatal Respiratory Failure: ELSO 2017 Guidelines
- PALS: AHA 2015 Guidelines Update
- Indications for Pediatric Respiratory Extracorpeal Life Support: ELSO 2014 Guidelines
- ECMO and Anticoagulation: ELSO 2014 Guidelines
- Pediatric Respiratory Failure: ELSO 2013 Guidelines
- Extracorpeal Pulmonary Resuscitation: ELSO 2013 Guidelines
- PALS: AHA 2010 Guidelines
- Device-Based Therapy of Cardiac Rhythm Abnormalities: ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 Guidelines
- Asymptomatic Patient with Wolff-Parkinson-White ECG Pattern: PACES/HRS 2012 Expert Consensus
- Device-based Therapy of Cardiac Rhythm Abnormalities: ACCF/AHA/HRS 2012 Guidelines
- Pharmacological and Non-pharmacological Therapy for Arrhythmias in Pediatric Patients: EHRA/AEPC 2013 Expert Consensus
- Diagnosis and Management of Patients with Inherited Primary Arrhythmia Syndromes: HRS/EHRA/APHRS 2013 Expert Consensus
- Evaluation and Management of Ventricular Arrhythmias in the Child with a Structurally Normal Heart: PACES/HRS 2014 Expert Consensus
- Recognition of and Management of Arrhythmias in Adult CHD: PACES/HRS 2014 Expert Consensus
- Management of Ventricular Arrhythmia and Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death: ESC 2015 Guidelines
- Pre-participation cardiovascular evaluation for athletic participants to prevent sudden death: EHRA 2016 Position Paper
- Use of Catheter Ablation in Children and Patients with Congenital Heart Disease: PACES/HRS 2016 Expert Consensus
- Evaluation and Management of Patients With Syncope: ACC/AHA/HRS 2017 Guideline
- Management of Ventricular Arrythmias and Prevention of SCD: AHA/ACC/HRS 2017 Guideline
- Ambulatory ECG and External Cardiac Monitoring and Telemetry: ISHNE/HRS 2017 Expert Consensus
- Clinical Stress Testing in the Pediatric Age Group: AHA 2006 Scientific Statement
- Recommendations for Physical Activity, Recreation Sport, and Exercise Training in Paediatric Patients with CHD: EACPR/AEPC 2012 Expert Consensus
- Eligibility and Disqualification Recommendations for Competitive Athletes with Cardiovascular Abnormalities: AHA/ACC 2015 Scientific Statement
- Diagnosis and Management of Syncope: ESC 2018 Guidelines
- Variation in Care for Infants Undergoing the Stage II Palliation for Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: Cardiol Young 2018
- Management of Transposition of the Great Arteries with Intact Ventricular Septum: EACTS/AEPC 2017 Guidelines
- Evaluation and Management of Syncope: ACC/AHA/HRS 2017 Guidelines
- Diagnosis and Management of Pericardial Diseases: ESC 2015 Guidelines
- Prevention and Treatment of Thrombosis in Pediatric and CHD: AHA 2013 Scientific Statement
- Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in Children with CHD – Evaluation and Management: AHA 2012 Scientific Statement
- Evaluation of Screening Approaches for Heart Disease in Children and Adolescents: AHA 2012 Science Advisory
- Role of Pulse Oximetry in Examining Newborns for CHD: AHA/AAP 2009 Scientific Statement
- Monitoring of Children and Adolescents with Heart Disease Receiving Medications for ADHD: AHA 2008 Scientific Statement
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute and Chronic Heart Failure: ESC 2016 Guidelines
- Management of Heart Failure: ACC/AHA/HFSA 2016 Guidelines
- Diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: ESC 2014 Guidelines
- Management of Heart Failure: ACCF/AHA 2013 Guidelines
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: ACCF/AHA 2011 Guidelines
- Care of Heart Transplant Recipients: ISHLT 2010 Guidelines
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in High-Risk Patients: AHA 2019 Scientific Statement
- Screening and Management of High Blood Pressure: AAP 2017 Guidelines
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring in Children and Adolescents: AHA 2014 Scientific Statement
- Cardiovascular Health and Risk Reduction: AAP 2011 Expert Consensus
- Management of Metabolic Syndrome: AHA 2009 Scientific Statement
- Drug Therapy for High-Risk Lipid Abnormalities: AHA 2007 Scientific Statement
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in High-Risk Patients: AHA 2006 Scientific Statement
|2/6||The 6th ‘Utrecht Sessions’ for Congenital Heart Disease-
University Medical Center Utrecht Lecture Halls, The Netherlands.
|2/12||Cardiology 2020: Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease.
Disney's Yacht and Beach Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL
|3/28||American College of Cardiology (ACC),
|5/13||AEPC 2020, 54th Annual Meeting of the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology
|6/19||American Society of Echocardiography (ASE 2020)